This Policy may be amended as new features, technology or legal requirements arise so please check back from time to time. We’ll notify you if any significant changes are made.
What personal data does Dreamler collect and receive?
Dreamler is a tool that lets you organize your project data. This means that you can input, upload or store any text or image that you choose. We also collect the following types of information:
- Subscriber identifiers. In order for us to open your account and provide access, we store your email address and (one-way encrypted) password as well as our internal identifiers.
- Other subscriber information. You may voluntarily provide additional account information, such as your name and photograph.
- Limited payment information. In order to process payments we collect some general payment information. If you pay for the service online (as opposed to through invoices), our payment provider, Stripe, receives your full credit card details, but we never receive them.
- Log Data. When you are using Dreamler, we collect data to understand how you use the Service. This includes tracking- and analytics technologies. This information helps us provide you with a better service and identify ways to make the service more useful to you.
- Location Data. We inevitably receive the IP address you use to connect to Dreamler, but we don’t store it except for technical troubleshooting.
In addition to this, we may also need to process your personal data in order to provide troubleshooting and customer support. Regarding the data you store in Dreamler, we limit the use of such data so that no one at Dreamler shall access it unless you give us permission or access is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. In providing customer support we may need to access the data you have stored in Dreamler. We will in such a case ask for your permission to access your data.
We may also occasionally use your contact information for direct marketing purposes or to announce new products and features, share tips and provide additional information.
Our legal basis for processing your data is fulfillment of the agreement you have with us, wherein we provide you with the Dreamler software and services. The use of your contact information for direct marketing purposes is based on Dreamlers legitimate interest of marketing its products. You may object to such marketing as specified below.
How does Dreamler share your personal data?
When Dreamler shares your data with a third party, it is always to achieve the same purpose for which the data was originally collected and only the minimum information necessary will be shared. Dreamler is not in the business of selling your information and we do not share your information with any third parties for their own advertising purposes.
We share your information with Service Providers who process data on our behalf, including computing- and storage services, customer management systems and payment processors. We require these Service Providers to agree to strict data protection requirements in keeping with data protection regulations.
We make an effort to ensure that your personal data is not unnecessarily transferred to countries outside of the EEA. We may however from time to time need to employ Service Providers where such transfers will be necessary. If you are a resident of the EEA, please note that we will at all times make sure that such transfers are subject to adequate safeguards in the form of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
How can you manage your personal data?
You may at any time request confirmation from us on whether we store any of your personal data. If that is the case, you may also request copies of such data.
The information you store in Dreamler can be managed by logging into your account and editing/deleting the information. However, if you prefer, you can contact us and request that we correct, update or delete your personal information. We may ask for proof of account ownership before fulfilling your request.
In addition you may request a restriction on our processing of your personal data; for instance if you’ve requested that we correct some of your personal information, you may also request that we restrict the processing of that data while your request is being handled. Some of your information may also be used for direct marketing purposes by Dreamler, based on our legitimate interests. You may object to such processing of your personal data.
Requests can be sent to email@example.com. Dreamler will comply with all requests to the extent required by applicable data protection laws.
What happens if you want to stop using Dreamler?
You can delete your data at any time while logged in to your account, and you can stop using Dreamler at any time.
If you let your subscription lapse or choose to cancel your subscription, Dreamler will continue to store a copy of your data for 180 days after which your data will be deleted unless your subscription is renewed within that time. If you wish for the data to be deleted at an earlier time, you may notify us and we will comply within 30 days of such notification.
Even when your data has been deleted, Dreamlers back-up systems may retain residual copies of your deleted data for up to 1 year due to the nature of these systems. The back-up systems mainly exists as a safeguard against technical problems, not against user’s mistakes, and therefore we may deny requests to restore any accidentally deleted data from the back-ups.
Furthermore, your data is portable and can be exported from Dreamler at any time. To export your data, please send an export request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the upcoming export feature on the logged-in user website (coming soon).
Where does Dreamler store my data?
Dreamler stores all your data on Microsoft Azure cloud servers, physically located in Ireland.
In addition, all users who participate on a Dreamler gameboard will also automatically download a full copy of that gameboard’s data to their computer.
Furthermore, minimal subsets of your data may be stored at the following third party services:
- Google Analytics (for statistics for the website user.dreamler.com)
- Segment (for statistics for the website user.dreamler.com)
- Mixpanel (for statistics for the website user.dreamler.com)
- typekit.net (for nice typography on the website user.dreamler.com)
- Base CRM (for customer relationship management)
- Uservoice (for tech support, customer feedback and issue tracking)
- SendGrid (for sending you our optional, automatic notification emails)
- Google Firebase (for sending you our mobile app push notifications)
- Campaign Monitor (for email statistics)
- Papertrail (logging for technical troubleshooting)
How can I contact Dreamler?
Drottninggatan 112 A
113 60 Stockholm